https://pesonabalitours/black lava mount baturJune 17, 2019
Mount Batur is 1,717 meters above sea level (the third highest peak in Bali) and is considered one of the sacred mountains according to Hindu beliefs. This is a semi-active volcano located in Kintamani district, Bangli Regency. The scenery here itself is worth the trip, but the scenery from above will always be in your mind, an experience that you will never forget. The trip to Mount Batur is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali and has been woven by thousands of trekking lovers from all over the world. Gunung Batur is also one of the Global Geopark Networks in Southeast Asia located in Bali. This will take around 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on your fitness level) to climb the mountain. This is very safe because you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide. Trekking in a cool place, darkness in the morning (wet weather torches and gears are provided, if necessary), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to watch the beautiful sunrise and experience the amazing morning view of the surrounding craters and lakes and sights a beautiful panoramic view of the eastern part of the island. After trekking, we will continue the tour to visit Bali Coffee Plantation where you can sample Balinese coffee, tea, or Luwak coffee which has beautiful views of rice fields.
- 2:00 - 3:00: Take time from your accommodation.
- 03.45: Arrive at the starting point, take a small breakfast, deliver and direct safety procedures by a local trekking guide.
- 4:00: Starting from hiking from the starting point at Jati Temple Temple, it will take around 2 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur accompanied by a licensed local trekking guide
- 05.00: Optional stops for short breaks and drinking water
- 06.00: Arriving at the top of Mount Batur, while waiting for sunrise, a packed breakfast will be served with our special volcanic steamed eggs
- 07.00: Explore the main crater of Mount Batur and then down the road to another crater, numbers 2 & 3 (the last crater erupted in 2000)
What to wear/bring :
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Digital camera
- sun screen
-65 USD for 1person
-90 USD for 2 person
-120 USD for 3 person
-150 USD for 4 person