Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or island.
Uluwatu Temple is one of the most famous Hindus Balinese Temple, the located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is on 70-meters-high cliff protruding above Indian Ocean . This temple is part of Sad Khayangan in Bali ( 6 biggest temple ) owns magnificent view of Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. The Uluwatu temple is very amazing because of in this area also we can find the group of monkeys, they live in the small forest around the temple and they are believed to protect the temple from the bad influences.
Jimbaran bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The last stop during the Uluwatu Sunset and Kecak Dance Tour, we are visit this place for having a fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer the delicious seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean. The chef are fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of fresh seafood. The chef have a special recipe to make more delicious food to give you the wonderful experience
- 09.00 : Pick up at the hotel
- 11.00 : Tanah Lot Temple
- 14.00: GWK culture park
- 15.00 : Uluwatu Temple
- 17.30 :Jimbaran Seafood Dinner including
- 18.30 : Back to Hotel
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Negotiable price for group booking
- Recommended clothing are Casual clothes, semi-or fully-covered as a sign of respect when visiting the Temples
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates instantly to the driver after we finish the tour